The Guardsmen 2021 Christmas Tree Lot Health and Safety Plan in Response to COVID 19
The Guardsmen Tree Lot Event to be held from Saturday, November 27, 2021 to Friday, December 17, 2021 at the location:
2 Marina Blvd.
San Francisco, CA 94123
Located in the Fort Mason Center for Arts & Culture
As per San Francisco Public Health order No. C19-07y (updated), the Guardsmen Tree Lot will operate in accordance with paragraph 4 sections a-g. Below is our detailed plan to comply with the order and help prevent the spread of COVID-19:
Volunteer Safety Plan:
- All volunteers are required to show proof of vaccination before entering the Fort Mason Festival Pavilion.
- Volunteers will be required to wear a mask while indoors at the Tree Lot.
- Volunteers will be asked to evaluate their own symptoms prior to their shift.
- Volunteers will be encouraged to stay home if they have symptoms or prior exposure to COVID.
- Any volunteer that believes they have been exposed to COVID will be required to show proof of a negative PCR test prior to returning to the Tree Lot.
- If a volunteer learns that he/she has been exposed to COVID, they must notify Tree Lot personnel.
- We will require all customers age 12 and older to provide proof of vaccination prior to entry.
- Vaccination status will be checked by a volunteer at the table outside the entrance.
- All customers who enter the TL must a wear a facemask when not eating or drinking.
- Signage will be posted outside the entrance of the Tree Lot instructing patrons to provide proof of vaccination.
- Signage will be posted throughout the Festival Pavilion reminding patrons to wear a mask.
- Face masks and gloves will be provided at the entry for all patrons.
Tree Pickup in the Parking Lot (Curbside Pick Up Contactless Purchase Method)
Tree Delivery at Customers Homes
Communications with Public
- Education and signage will be available for easy viewing of customers on TL Health Safety measures:
- Social distancing and PPE requirements will be posted throughout the Tree Lot.
- Will have signage stating the guidelines throughout the Tree Lot.
- All policies for volunteers will be communicated prior and continuous throughout the tree lot period.
- Volunteers will be required to read and acknowledge guidelines before shifts.
- Will use email to constantly communicate guidelines and enforce restrictions.